169-26 Hillside Avenue 2nd FL Queens, NY 11432 USA

Mahreen Income Tax & Immigration Services


No Social Security Number? We can help you get an Individual Tax Identification Number

So, you can file your taxes. If you do not have an SSN and are not eligible to obtain an SSN, but you have a requirement to furnish a federal tax identification number or file a federal income tax return, you must apply for an ITIN. 

We can assist you with obtaining an ITIN for you or your loved ones. This is an important identification number which allows you to conduct limited transactions in the United States. Many non-resident aliens and foreign nationals doing business in NYC may need an ITIN. An ITIN should not be misunderstood for permission to work in the United States but can allow you to open a bank account and conduct other limited financial transactions.

An ITIN will serve as your identification number for filing your taxes. I am a Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) and have years of experience in processing ITIN number applications or renewals. If you want to get a ITIN faster we can help you to get ITIN.
Please call us. At 7186009625 or visit,www.mahreentax.com


What is ITIN?
An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. It is a nine-digit number that always begins with the number 9 and has a range of 70-88 in the fourth and fifth digit, example 9XX-70-XXXX. IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have and are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Individuals must have a filing requirement and file a valid federal income tax return to receive an ITIN unless they meet an exception.

What is ITIN used for?
ITINs are for federal tax reporting only and are not intended to serve any other purpose. IRS issues ITINs to help individuals comply with the U.S. tax laws, and to provide a means to efficiently process and account for tax returns and payments for those not eligible for Social Security Numbers (SSNs).
An ITIN does not authorize work in the U.S. or provide eligibility for Social Security benefits or the Earned Income Tax Credit.

Who needs an ITIN?
IRS issues ITINs to foreign nationals and others who have federal tax reporting or filing requirements and do not qualify for SSNs. A non-resident alien individual not eligible for an SSN who is required to file a U.S. tax return only to claim a refund of tax under the provisions of a U.S. tax treaty needs an ITIN.
Other examples of individuals who need ITINs include:
1. A nonresident alien required to file a U.S. tax return.
2. A U.S. resident alien (based on days present in the United States) filing a U.S. tax return.
3. A dependent or spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien

4. A dependent or spouse of a nonresident alien visa holder

Required Documents for ITIN 
  • Passport (stand-alone document)
  • National identification card
  • U.S. driver’s license
  • Civil birth certificate (If under 18 years of age)
  • Foreign driver’s license
  • U.S. state identification card
  • Foreign voter’s registration card
  • U.S. military identification card
  • Foreign military identification card
  • Visa
  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) photo identification
  • Medical records (dependents only – under 6)
  • School records (dependents only – under 14, under 18 if a student)